Good Drum Covers

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Good Drum Covers
God damn this guy is really good at this





Yeah if you can play an instrument most of these are easy covers...
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Yeah if you can play an instrument most of these are easy covers...


Gotta criticize everything eh?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Gotta criticize everything eh?
No, it's just that drums aren't a hard cover for anime op/ed's....
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


No, it's just that drums aren't a hard cover for anime op/ed's....
K lemme see a cover by you mate.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


K lemme see a cover by you mate.
I don't play drums, but songs that generally don't have a lot of drum-requirements are again, not hard by comparison.

:/

They generally just focus on guitar/bass/piano.

The drum requirements are very little.
I was in orchestra for like 8 years so just gimme some sheet music and i can play it on my viola

plus i can play the beginning of the Angel Beats intro on piano so get at me.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
I was in orchestra for like 8 years so just gimme some sheet music and i can play it on my viola
I tried violin when I was in 6th grade, mainly because my old man persuaded me into it. I ended up getting sick a little bit before everyone started using the bow and was so fucking lost when I came back weeks later. My bitch ****** teacher didn't catch me up so I sounded like a retard playing it, needless to say I ended up getting kicked out of orchestra before any big performances. Kudos to you for being able to play an instrument bby.
Saw this drum cover years ago, still think it's great.
i love touhou covers and remixes. for real.
I found there pretty dope, check 'em:





Sorry iz to gud, @Empire better?

that's bokosuka right? one of my favorite channel in youtube when it comes to drum cover and ishter-kun & animenz when it comes to piano

btw.. when it comes to guitar "animelodies1" is my favorite, simply amazing~

Electric Guitar (Trinity Cross)

youtube.com/watch?v=LiCo3EwYfuA

Fingerstyle

youtube.com/watch?v=pq45QLBYquU

PS : anyone know how can I post a link ? it said I am not allowed to post a link
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?