QuestionGeneralIs this old?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by imdrae View Post
I made this today, and I was wondering if this style has already been made, and is out of style.
Nah, those are still around.

Those like pretty sick but its a little too dark to see anything.

You wanna make one for me? I'll be happy to rep you

This is my YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/user/MPGHPredator

If you can make a banner and logo (avatar) that would be sick
@imdrae
I like them.
You should start making them into signature sized backgrounds so they can be used.
Nice work though.
I don't think you can call this a style.
I liked your style at first but now it seems you literally only replace 1 element of the art each time. None of these are original anymore.
good work, but too dark IMO..
Really nice work man.
I found them pretty nice!
The last one is crazy !
There Still Around But Kinda Overused I Have Seen Plenty Of People Enter Rcs With Them
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?