Unturned Ammunition Glitch/Bug

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Unturned Ammunition Glitch/Bug
Hello.
Soooo I figured out how to copy your ammo magazines without any program, other people help or closing game.

All what you need is chest and at least magazine with 3 ammo inside.
Works with any magazine (I think so)

Just check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjxk...ature=youtu.be
I don't think so... I'm playing multiplayer now and I have 120mag in my weapon.
It can be a mag with 0 as long as you put it in and take it out. I found this bug a long time ago but I thought it was from the hack I was using so I didn't say anything. Great find!!
Quote Originally Posted by iAmBrown View Post
It can be a mag with 0 as long as you put it in and take it out. I found this bug a long time ago but I thought it was from the hack I was using so I didn't say anything. Great find!!
I just want to let peopleknow :<
Quote Originally Posted by SeyraPL View Post
I just want to let peopleknow :<
Well good job buddy!
Dont work :c What need press for put in chest?i press RightMouseCLick And he is put all.
Does this even work anymore?
Plus, right clicking for me just puts in the entire mag, not just one round at a time.
So you just right click on mag and put it in chest? That doesn't seem to work for me.
Quote Originally Posted by mitsuhide_ashikaga View Post
So you just right click on mag and put it in chest? That doesn't seem to work for me.
its been 2 updates since this post.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?