Question[Help] Need Help With Injectors

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Need Help With Injectors
I Am Not Sure Since Im New Here If This Is Where I Put This But... I Launch The Injectors Says Inection Succeded But When I Get Into The Game And Press Insert Nothing Shows Up, What Am I Doing Rong Is It My PC Or Am I Just Injecting It Wrong?
what system do you have? windows xp, 7, vista 32-bit or 64-bit mac or what
i have vista 32- bit why what kind of version do i need?
u can try switching injectors or switching hacks
i tried like 4 public hacks says Injection success then when i get into the game it doesn't do anything when i hit insert >.<
run as admin..?
nvm i got 1 to work with perX ill just use that thanks guys for the help
Good job =P

U didn't read liz's troubleshooter thread, did you =P.
Fancy seeing you here Derooie2, you still owe me $115
Oh do I? And for what may I ask
Level 50 famas account ring a bell? S'all good man, paypal are investigating...
Ermm, what?

Paypal should investigate my ass, What did i do wrong?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?