some stuff.-

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
some stuff.-
I tried new thingy -







How you did this effect??
Write a tut for the blocky.
The blox effect looks pretty cool. Ithink they are a bit plain though. The first one is the best in my opinion. I don't like the side-to-side smudging on the 3rd one. Nice concepts for the first two though. My advice to you would be to leave out the text, unless your scared of rippers. I think they'd look better without the text.

Keep it up
I make text because on another website someone ripped my work when i did no text....

But ok i dont afraid of rippers anymore

BTW I MADE TUTORIAL FOR THIS IN TUTORIAL SECTION!
I like the smudging on the 3rd one! great job daniliard
Quote Originally Posted by ghostsbow View Post
I like the smudging on the 3rd one! great job daniliard
Thank you If you want know how to make it i posted a tutorial in
"Tutorial section"

.
Thanks for the tutorial I +1 rep
No problem
and can you post your product when finished ?
Sweet. I might check it out if my internet can cope. Repping you nao.
realy great you get much better
i have that brush he didnt do anything special
What brush? Its a filter.
Thanks~look for the tutorial i did!
Quote Originally Posted by daniliard View Post
I tried new thingy -







smudge is done horribly
Boxes look like shet
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us