OutdatedCS: GO [EXTERNAL BOX ESP] [AIMBOT] [TRIGGER BOT]

Posts 1–15 of 271 · Page 1 of 19
CS: GO [EXTERNAL BOX ESP] [AIMBOT] [TRIGGER BOT]
Back by popular demand...

I will now be managing coldsoups hack. @coldsoup

It's contains a box ESP, trigger bot, and aimbot. All controlled through the hotkeys of your choice.

This cheat will require the follow:

-CS: GO must be in fullscreen windows mode
-You must have an aero theme enabled
-Must run the cheat as administrator
-You must keep the SharpDX .dlls in the same directory as the cheat
-You must have .net framework 4.5

If you have questions regarding any of that, use google and read through the thread, and post on the thread, before messaging me.





https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1405308233/

CSGOrevision 2.1.rar - Jotti's malware scan

CSGOrevision 2.1_mpgh.net.rar303 KB · 2,102 downloads 2/53 malicious
Nice! Can't wait to see if it works. :]
OH MAH GADDD THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SUNKIST. YOU ARE A GOD AT THIS
Sunkist, I just wanted to thank u a lot. I got from silver 3 to silver elite thanks to u!!
Thanks sunkist0,

what is this step? -You must keep the SharpDX .dlls in the same directory as the cheat

How do i get SHarpDX . dlls?
Quote Originally Posted by xJaySack View Post
Thanks sunkist0,

what is this step? -You must keep the SharpDX .dlls in the same directory as the cheat

How do i get SHarpDX . dlls?
You just extract the rar.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakenCS View Post
Sunkist I really wanna add you on steam/skype for some help w/ learning programming *_*
This program was coded by my friend coldsoup. He stopped working on it a couple months ago so I restored it.
Quote Originally Posted by sunkist0 View Post
You just extract the rar.



This program was coded by my friend coldsoup. He stopped working on it a couple months ago so I restored it.
I love you. Full homo.
Quote Originally Posted by sunkist0 View Post
You just extract the rar.



This program was coded by my friend coldsoup. He stopped working on it a couple months ago so I restored it.
Will I get banned for this ? Does this modify dll's?
Sunkist I really wanna add you on steam/skype for some help w/ learning programming *_*
-You must have an aero theme enabled and -You must keep the SharpDX .dlls in the same directory as the cheat????
I have windows 8.1 and i checked my net thing it says version 4.5.1, will that still work?
Quote Originally Posted by xJaySack View Post
I have windows 8.1 and i checked my net thing it says version 4.5.1, will that still work?
4.5 and up.
When this gets approved do I use this just like your previous cheat, just extract to desktop and run as admin? Or since you were talking about .dll coming when you extract it so I need a special folder for it? And whats aero theme? Would be great if someone who has used coldsoup cheats before could post a little guide : )
Is it still the lock-on aimbot or is it snap now?
Posts 1–15 of 271 · Page 1 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us