Code For: Button Click = Web Link

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
To open a website i use

Process.Start("www.infi******ming.omg~forum.net")

Works perfectly

And to open an app is
Shell("C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\combatarms.exe")

hehe
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post

Here is my very crappy vb project. feel free to laugh, its my first vb ive ever done
btw its a program to browse websites with


Ill definitely PM you if I need help with vb lol

I think its for typing the website. Not sure... still learning.
No back button? No forward button?!
Quote Originally Posted by (G)rapefruit View Post
No back button? No forward button?!
Well, he said crappy program..
Open Website No Errors
Code:
Try
Process.Start("http://google.com")
Catch Ex as Exception
Process.Start("http://google.com")
End Try
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("http://www.website.com")


I use that all the time
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us