Looking to buy stat pots

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Looking to buy stat pots
I would like to buy 25 def pots for $2.50

and also if you have dex/spd pots for 0.05 each. My skype is dudeguything21 we can use a MM but you have to teach me how I don't normally trade on this forum
def pots trade at .13$ to .18$.
Dex/spd at .07$ to .09$
Just a tip.
Quote Originally Posted by RD360 View Post
def pots trade at .13$ to .18$.
Dex/spd at .07$ to .09$
Just a tip.
Def pots are more like $0.10-$0.15.
Dex/spd at $0.05-$0.07.
His prices are fair, leave him be.
no def pots are 0.08-0.12 learn your prices
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
no def pots are 0.08-0.12 learn your prices
Dude, no one trades them that low. Go trade some before you start correcting other people.
i sell them 10 cents each =/
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
i sell them 10 cents each =/
can I buy 25
I can sell some pots for you. but we have to talk a little about the price.
Quote Originally Posted by Soul Monster View Post
I can sell some pots for you. but we have to talk a little about the price.
Pm me with you skype please or add me on skype.
send me a pm of your skype i dont like others seeing mine
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
send me a pm of your skype i dont like others seeing mine
my skype is in the original thread, I cant pm so it is "dudeguything21"
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?