AngryHelpOdd issue with money hack

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Odd issue with money hack
Hello, i've been trying to find a fix for this for a few hours now and I need to turn to making a thread.
Could someone please look at this code and figure out what I did wrong?
When I look for an address and modify my money it works, but when I "find out what writes this address"(Cheat Engine btw)
it either makes my game crash or it comes up with an Address for the ESI. I plug the ESI into the Value with hex checked and I sometimes
get 2 but on other games i tried I get 1. I then change the value to the Address by checking "Pointer" and put the Address into it along with the offset which I found near ESI and when I get the exact same value money, I then put it into the program and try and see if It says how much money I have in-game but it NEVER shows the exact value.
Please tell me if you need more information to resolve this issue, thanks!

NOTES: I was following PerfectsDaily's guide until I got to this problem where I couldn't see my EXACT money in the program.

imgur: the simple image sharer
I think you need to read "pointed + offset" instead of pointer + offset
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us