Great wallpapers

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Yeah I actually have a dump that has like 4000 images that have the city eye gasm similarity but i need to look through like 12,000 favs...
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Yeah I actually have a dump that has like 4000 images that have the city eye gasm similarity but i need to look through like 12,000 favs...
Upload it somewhere pls
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
Upload it somewhere pls
No the dump is in my imgur favorites somewhere m8.
Put this one together myself

Dual Monitors

Need some good ones aswell doh.
I've spent quite a lot of time browsing /w/ and have never seen this type of background D: (granted the board is not very active)
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
I've spent quite a lot of time browsing /w/ and have never seen this type of background D: (granted the board is not very active)
gotta go to /a (anime).
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


gotta go to /a (anime).
That too but since i'm not really able to keep up with this season due to work, i don't find it as fun as usual.
4walled*org, simple as that. It has a bunch of wallpapers from the wallpaper boards.
Quote Originally Posted by zokeNNN View Post
4walled*org, simple as that. It has a bunch of wallpapers from the wallpaper boards.
I searched for Rance and this showed up



Dat accuracy tho
Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
I searched for Rance and this showed up



Dat accuracy tho


It does work for lately popular shit like Kill la Kill though.
I usually just use konachan or danbooru for wallpapers. :P
Hmm I have no idea, I found those on TokyoOtakuMode on facebook.
reverse imagine search a couple and see if you can find sites with more. Idea just came to me
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?