Just wondering

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Just wondering
I'm really curious about a thing . Why do the unturned staff update the game so much ? Is it becuase they know about our existance or other hacking sites ? I know there are alot of these in the world but ... Are they doing this specifically because of this or just because unturned is in Alpha ? these hacks man
He's the only dev so the work is done gradually and he make the choice to update it when it finish, the game evolves and some cool feature is updated rapidly, I think he know the hacks (maybe some anti-hack updates sometimes?). (And VAC is useless until you pay the game.)
Well ofc he would have prior knowledge of hacking sites, I mean this site hasn't gone unnoticed by multiple game companies and game creators with almost 9 years and over 2.6 million members... And no he is just a guy that takes pride in his work and loves what he does, who are we to judge him?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Well ofc he would have prior knowledge of hacking sites, I mean this site hasn't gone unnoticed by multiple game companies and game creators with almost 9 years and over 2.6 million members... And no he is just a guy that takes pride in his work and loves what he does, who are we to judge him?
I understand that , I wasnt judging him . It was a matter of fact . Thanks for replying .
Honestly this is the only sites booming with heks for untrurned. I stay updated with dev through moderator... Theyre not to worried about DLL hacks as Valve's Anti Cheat system will soon handle most of this. And don't be to cocky, Nome the less heks are the last priority when hit comes to him and more of implementing actual things in the updates
Quote Originally Posted by xiEatNoodlezx View Post
Honestly this is the only sites booming with heks for untrurned. I stay updated with dev through moderator... Theyre not to worried about DLL hacks as Valve's Anti Cheat system will soon handle most of this. And don't be to cocky, Nome the less heks are the last priority when hit comes to him and more of implementing actual things in the updates
Well the reason why this is the only forum/site with hacks for unturned is that the game is brand new [ not necesarily unpopular since it is a really good game and i dont want to mention who copied who , because there are a lot of games like Unturned [ DayZ , Rust etc. ] IDK about the VAC ... its a really old system of anti-cheating [ a good one ?! ] , but like you said , it'll apply this since it is a good game and because the hacks spread fast .
For VAC, is the game monitored or just the Server that you play on? I mean, if servers are VAC enabled, just join servers without VAC like the tunngle service? would that work?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?