Using CE Pointers with Jorndel's class

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Using CE Pointers with Jorndel's class
Hello, I use Jorndel's memory class.

But I get another Value as in CE.

CE: 1215752191
MyProgramm: 22232208

My Code:
Code:
Dim XP As IntPtr
Memory.Process_Handle("game")
XP = CInt(Process.GetProcessesByName("game")(0).MainModule.BaseAddress)
XP = Memory.ReadInteger(XP + &H811768)
XP = Memory.ReadInteger(XP + &H28)
XP = Memory.ReadInteger(XP + &H2C)
Quote Originally Posted by Ucozol View Post
Hello, I use Jorndel's memory class.

But I get another Value as in CE.

CE: 1215752191
MyProgramm: 22232208

My Code:
Code:
Dim XP As IntPtr
Memory.Process_Handle("game")
XP = CInt(Process.GetProcessesByName("game")(0).MainModule.BaseAddress)
XP = Memory.ReadInteger(XP + &H811768)
XP = Memory.ReadInteger(XP + &H28)
XP = Memory.ReadInteger(XP + &H2C)
Make sure you are putting your offsets in correctly


Other than that, we're going to need some code to view what is wrong.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us