DLL Injection Hacking C++

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
DLL Injection Hacking C++
Hey guys, I want to start contributing hacks to this community, but here is the only problem:

I have been programming for 2 years now. I have just moved from C# to C++ about 4 months ago, and I am loving every aspect of C++. I have made use of several functions, including DirectX and GetAsyncKeyState. I want to start learning about DLLs, because one day I hope to learn how to inject DLLs into processes to edit some program structures.

Can anybody recommend me a good book about DLL's(mainly DLL injection) I am dedicated and I know that this is a difficult process. I am not one of those noobs who expect to learn everything in one week, because I know that it will probably take a year or so to master, but I just really want to know how to do it.

So can anybody recommend me any great DLL books/hacking




If there are any pro DLL hackers here, where did you start?


Thank you for your time.
I don't think .dll's will take a year to master. The DLLMain functions is in the Windows API <windows.h>. If you already are experienced with C++ you are well on your way.

I believe the general form is something like this
Code:
bool APIENTRY DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
	switch(dwReason)
	{
	case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
// 3 other cases, I forget what they are.
But like I said if your already experienced in C++ learning this shouldn't take much time at all. You just need to do a little reading on the Windows API is all.

HD is good at using DLL's for hacks he might give you a little more advice, and strangely enough zeco is canadian too and I think he's trying learn parts of the API as well.

In the mean time let's see what I've got in my bag of tricks:
http://www.relisoft.com32nie.html
http://bobobobo.*********.com/2008/0...c-window-in-c/
And ofcourse... MSDN
case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll); // disabled the DLL_THREAD_ part =) will need this for most games else u could crash
case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
Read through Azorbix starter kit
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Read through Azorbix starter kit
Where can I get that? I cant find it in search, and

D3D is the way to go?
Any good books or articles that tell you how to hack using D3D? not how to make games with it
I will write an in-depth tutorial on gamehacking with Dll's as soon as im bored, which should be sometime this weekend(ill use AssaultCube as exame since its opensource).
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
Azorbix starter kit - Google Search

Well THAT was hard.

And it is a d3d starter kit.
Did you even check the results?

Where to find it isn't immediately visible -.-
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us