Unlimited items

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Unlimited items
So everytime I die I lose my items, then I disconnect, go into my world again and my items are back. I was using Kuniis super bag, even if I take off the Coyote backpack, reloging, my items and the size of Coyote backpack are back (I dont have it on me anymore). What can I do? I dont want to lose my house, just to restart character somehow please help

btw. Im talking about game Unturned forgot to say
Moved to correct section...
Your base stays the same, this happened to me. All i did was build chest and save the new things i got. That can also be used to dupe items.
You have to drop something on your friends server or somewhere safe... Delete your registry file from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Smartly Dressed Games

Then pick up your items, no work around unless you downgrade and build a shit ton of chests
Dying on a PvE/Sync server worked for me
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?