Outdated[Unturned] Lick Hack

Posts 151–165 of 214 · Page 11 of 15
Any idea why I crash when I inject Titanium.dll with Extreme Injector?
Quote Originally Posted by BuzzBizarre View Post
Any idea why I crash when I inject Titanium.dll with Extreme Injector?
also I have this problem:,
I manged to fix my crash because I accidentally had scrambling on in Extreme Injector :3
....Crash .I did exactly what you said
Ok guys. Mine didnt work either before. But when i started the Master Injector as an admin it worked. LOL dumb me
Item Spawning works on Multiplayer but you cant pick the item up how to fix?
Quote Originally Posted by LordSqualo View Post
Item Spawning works on Multiplayer but you cant pick the item up how to fix?
I spawn it on sp, go on my hamachi server, go online.
Lol, Guys I'll check if a new patch it out, etc. Just calm down, Also trvorr your siggy is amazing c:
item spawner works for me
I staqrt up my game and hit inject, and nothing happens. Do I need to be in singleplayer or a server?
Quote Originally Posted by JoeyTomasula View Post
I staqrt up my game and hit inject, and nothing happens. Do I need to be in singleplayer or a server?
May take a couple of tries

This Exploit Is: Working
Patched? Doesnt work anymore, unless I'm stupid as shit.
Alright. I keep crashing when I do it, should I inject while I'm on the menu, or ingame?
If you dont mind, could I contact you on skype?
Posts 151–165 of 214 · Page 11 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us