What Happened...

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
What Happened...
...to @Rance-Sama.

Why'd the gay cocksucker get banned? I mean, I'm more than pleased with it, considering how fucking gay and racist he is, but I'm curious as to exactly why.

Was it post ban?

nb4 Rance gets unbanned and tells me to go watch more loli
Holy shit MPGH just got one step closer to Paradise.
Well isn't that something.
Dave being a little bitch again, go watch more loli you fag.

Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
Holy shit MPGH just got one step closer to Paradise.
Stfu ****** ******
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
Dave being a little bitch again, go watch more loli you fag.



Stfu ****** ******
@Dave84311 @arunforce @Liz

Inb4 ban
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
@Dave84311 @arunforce @Liz

Inb4 ban
I speak for the silenced, Dave is a cake dictator that must be toppled to progress MPGH as a whole. I have no problems with Ratatouille and based Liz. Go fix the government you fucking wetback ****** cumguzzling druggie, until then I ain't taking your shit.

I think this is the reason I was banned, I'll probably get unbanned when Dave stops acting like a twat... or maybe not.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/841296-hi-2.htmlⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
I speak for the silenced, Dave is a cake dictator that must be toppled to progress MPGH as a whole. I have no problems with Ratatouille and based Liz. Go fix the government you fucking wetback ****** cumguzzling druggie, until then I ain't taking your shit.

I think this is the reason I was banned, I'll probably get unbanned when Dave stops acting like a twat... or maybe not.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/841296-hi-2.html
Fucking LOL
I died.
Well he got 4K thanks, not sure if that's bannable but I read somewhere about there being thank bans.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Well he got 4K thanks, not sure if that's bannable but I read somewhere about there being thank bans.
I've never heard of someone being banned for thanks, and I haven't been banned when I reached a milestone. This is a classic example of Dave being a butthurt ******
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
I've never heard of someone being banned for thanks, and I haven't been banned when I reached a milestone. This is a classic example of Dave being a butthurt ******
I'm sure I read about it somewhere you dirty hoe, but the Search is all screwed up now and 2lazy.

#PrayForTheComeBackOfLordRance-Sama
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
Dave being a little bitch again, go watch more loli you fag.
You deserved it loli sucker.
LMAO at op for calling what he would say
MPGH would be boring without some interesting hateable people
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
MPGH would be boring without some interesting hateable people
Hello friend!
Looks like he's pushing his luck.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us