ExclamationWTSMajor 3rd Class Ak47BlackSnake Alli Nero Seroja Auto9 Katana KrissHumbleV Fg M1 Mega

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Major 3rd Class Ak47BlackSnake Alli Nero Seroja Auto9 Katana KrissHumbleV Fg M1 Mega
I sell this account because I do not play anymore.
This account is full of rare weapons and is an high level.
I sell it for 150 Euros negotiable, payable via paypal.
Contact me here!!! Skype Id: nicoilpane
We can use Middleman.

All inventory is on video!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nicosane View Post
All inventory is on video!!!
You also said on Youtube: Since Ava gone from ijji to aeria, I have not played it so much, in fact I reset the win/lose and the s/d on ijji and I've played a few games on aeria.

So I guess you have the full original email account to give, if it is your account?

How come it has lots of Mega Caps on it then if you have not played on it much. A bit hard to believe that this is really legit!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
You also said on Youtube: Since Ava gone from ijji to aeria, I have not played it so much, in fact I reset the win/lose and the s/d on ijji and I've played a few games on aeria.

So I guess you have the full original email account to give, if it is your account?

How come it has lots of Mega Caps on it then if you have not played on it much. A bit hard to believe that this is really legit!!!
100% legit i have all, email and so on. This is my account.
I loved buy caps and win caps, i loved buy package on ava site. i did many event for take game money and try win weap.
want other videos for proof? i have no problem to use middleman.
Then I'm using paypal for payment, that is 100% secure.
I add my skype id too.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?