WTS[EUW] 30 lvl Silver 5

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[EUW] 30 lvl Silver 5
Hello I have for sell account with silver 5. All things are on photos, I want for account 5 euro paysafecard or skins to Counter Strike Global Offensive.
If you're trusted member of this site I will go first or if you have middleman if not you're going first. I can give this account with email but email is from Poland and I forgot to write that account have 7 rune pages. Well i can't add photos so delete dot from http

All skins:
Sewn Chaos Orianna
Victorious Elise
Judgement Kayle
Harbringer Kassadin

Photos:
ht.tp://i58.tinypic.com/11910z6.jpg
ht.tp://i59.tinypic.com/91ig5x.jpg
ht.tp://i59.tinypic.com/23rmmht.jpg

You can write your offer here or add me on steam: Przemo157
Refresh (10 characters)
Still actually buy it
Refresh (10 characters)
I'm intrested. PM me for more info.
account sold to Sparx1 close thread please.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?