Outdated[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.3 : Automatic Client Updater

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
is this only for testing cause thats what i get when i try to play
Quote Originally Posted by johnathondoe View Post
first... its disable

second...


Under "Parameters", you can find:
  • Aimbot options: Auto Fire; Attack certain enemies, etc
  • Server Side Debuff list
  • Auto Nexus HP %


in your case, tick the box next to weak


I want build a hack whit all hacks, 25% nexus , 60 fps, but I dont want disable weak and dazed .... but weak is disable even though I tick the box!!!! Try it!!!

U understand me? I dont speak english well.

Thank you so much!!!! I think some is wrong whit weak in orape...
Quote Originally Posted by Doncan View Post
but weak is disable even though I tick the box
You have to not tick the box for weak to be active...
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
You have to not tick the box for weak to be active...
Exactly. Everywhere in Orape when you tick a hack you activate a hack. If you activate "Disable stuff" you are disabling stuff (mindfuck rulez)
tick the box = dissable ........ not tick the box = dissable

thats the problem!
When I run swfdecompress.exe it pops up a error saying I'm missing a .dll file any solution?
Quote Originally Posted by kevin532 View Post
When I run swfdecompress.exe it pops up a error saying I'm missing a .dll file any solution?
Why are you opening swfdecompress?
Thanks!!!!
I do everything I am supposed to for a macbook and it still is telling me once I press build that the 'build failed' Help please?
Same problem, for some reason when I run swfdecompress it's giving me an error, missing liblzma.dll
?
SWFDECOMPRESS IS USELESS, IGNORE IT
(in case you missed posts )

getting a security error that don't sound good... #2048
It says testing on the bottom and i cant log into my character, is this occurring to anyone else
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?