[2.1.4] Gold Heks v2

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[2.1.4] Gold Heks v2
To Mods: This is in no way related to the steam sale of Unturned Permanent Gold Account Upgrade on Steam and is no way afiliated with altering any files that this purchased item would alter in anyways. Please understand that this is not piracy.


The picture above shows that I've purchased Gold, but I disabled it and you could see that I have the gold feature of writing in chat.

Installation folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Unturned\Unturned_Dat a\Managed

Jotti Virus Scan: Gold Heks 2.1.4v2.rar - Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal [1/53]: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1405660332/

DrWeb always brings false positives...

Hope mods approve...

Although this is very much legit in the eyes of people, I do recommend you don't use this for personal advantage and only for testing purposes. If you happen to like it, I recommend you support the developer and buy the DLC found on the top of the thread

Gold Heks 2.1.4v2_mpgh.net.rar143 KB · 589 downloads 1/53 malicious
Approved, good job mate.
Really fast. Before I even got the update! Thanks.
Work Perfectly...Good Job..
Wow bro ima tell nelson about this, this is crossing the line, you stole 875$ right here if all of these people downloaded it and it worked...
GG on stealing 875$ from nelson
Quote Originally Posted by Noobownager View Post
Wow bro ima tell nelson about this, this is crossing the line, you stole 875$ right here if all of these people downloaded it and it worked...
GG on stealing 875$ from nelson
$1050 and the people who weren't going to buy it? And no, I didn't steal it from him... nor did I alter his dlc, or anything his DLC alters in any way. Do it so I could finally get my white hat..
Quote Originally Posted by Noobownager View Post
Wow bro ima tell nelson about this, this is crossing the line, you stole 875$ right here if all of these people downloaded it and it worked...
GG on stealing 875$ from nelson
You probably aren't going to say anything to a single soul, one. Two, who said any of these people were going to throw down $5?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?