WTSCHEAP CSGO BOOSTING ( UP TO GLOBAL ) ( SAFE )

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
CHEAP CSGO BOOSTING ( UP TO GLOBAL ) ( SAFE )
I don't plan on making a long detailed thread, pretty simple as the title says. I am selling CS:GO Boosting.
I will be hacking. I know how to hide it. I've played with many LE-SMFC's before and never been called out.
I promise you we will win mostly every game unless we play a hacker that isn't afraid to get banned which will ragebot and HS everyone.
[ WE WILL BE DUOING, %100 SAFE ]
Anyways, The prices are

2 wins = $3

3 wins = $5

6 wins = $12

If you want a certain rank we could work out a deal. Feel free to add me on skype reaper.hf WHEN YOU ADD ME PLEASE SAY YOU ARE FROM MPGH AND FOR BOOSTING

Since I am somewhat new to the site I am Offering 1 staff 1/2 free wins.
Thank you, enjoy your day/night.

Goodbye.
Why does it cost more, the more wins you purchase?
Quote Originally Posted by samuelspark View Post
Why does it cost more, the more wins you purchase?
fixed the price. sorry about that.
+1 great booster. Friendly, quick, and wins almost always. (had 1 game against multiple blatant cheaters that we lost but won 6) Highly recommend his services. He can boost in the high ranks no problem, and has never been called out for hacks in any of the games.
Quote Originally Posted by itsallaboutthewin View Post
+1 great booster. Friendly, quick, and wins almost always. (had 1 game against multiple blatant cheaters that we lost but won 6) Highly recommend his services. He can boost in the high ranks no problem, and has never been called out for hacks in any of the games.
BUMP, Thank you . BOOSTING MORE PEOPLE! Add my skype if interested ~
Awesome service mate. 1 of the best boosting. started as a nobody , and now im a distinguished master guardian. +1 rep
BUMP. BOOSTING PLAYERS NOW! ADD MY SKYPE IF INTERESTED!
BUMP. ADD MY SKYPE REAPER.HF FOR BOOSTING!!!
BUMP. I sold couple boosting service! ADD ME ON SKYPE
boosting right now. Prices are cheat / negotiable
BUMP. Ready to boost. ADD ME ON SKYPE IF INTERESTED REAPER.HF ( including the ".")
Quote Originally Posted by xzibit045 View Post
great guy. thanks for the boost!

No problem bud, thanks for choosing me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sold my Service recently! ADD MY NEW SKYPE IF INTERESTED
Recently sold my service!

Quote Originally Posted by youngera View Post
+ Rep good service + fast easy wins

BUMP ADD MY SKYPE IF INTERESED
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post


Can you do it now? May I add you on skype?

EDIT: Cool, its legit ,I vouch for him, it was cheap

official vouch from a donator / trusted member.



Add my skype if interested in my service!
BUMP I can boost now~
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?