Outdated[Unturned] [Last] Lick Hack 2.0

Posts 46–60 of 169 · Page 4 of 12
Fucking love this hack, thank you so much
yea my game crashes it always has i bealeve its my grapics card as you said there are other hacks to spawn items in
Why cant i pickup items that i spawn? the item spawner is useless... :/
Quote Originally Posted by akke92 View Post
Why cant i pickup items that i spawn? the item spawner is useless... :/
...Spawn them in isngleplayer and go in multplyer.
Quote Originally Posted by MegaBlademaster12 View Post
Wait, this still works?
I thought it was patched.
Yeah symmi patched it but since this isn't a c-sharp edit it shouldn't be patched for a bit.
Whats the key needed to press to it works? because in my game they didnt works
Quote Originally Posted by Angelo4188 View Post
how do you teleport to a player?
You can't, middle click to TP forward a bit
Does not work keeps crashing help no idea
The game crashed for me too
I really enjoyed using your hacks. I hope you decide to keep updating this. Everyone loves it and this was one of the best hacks for Unturned. I really hope you continue to update this. Thanks for an amazing hack and I hope you continue to make great hacks
me too QAQ it appears in the old versions as well
Posts 46–60 of 169 · Page 4 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?