LightbulbRelease your .SQF Source Code Here! (Godmode, ESP, Etc)

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Release your .SQF Source Code Here! (Godmode, ESP, Etc)
First things first, what am I wanting to achieve doing this.

  1. Let the people of MPGH learn of to code Arma 2 OA .SQF files to make there own scripts to use in a Bypass.
  2. To release source code of a script that might give you ESP, God Mode, Vehicle Spawn Etc.
  3. To clean up MPGH of Topics like (Can I have a ESP script pl0x?), All scripts can be found here!
  4. To get this Topic Stickied so people can instantly find it instead of having to scroll through pages upon pages to find this :P


FORMAT

Script Name:
Discription of What It Does, etc:
CODE HERE: (Make sure you use Hash or otherwise know as the Hashtag(Wraps your code) which is next to the Speech bubble to make the code easier to look at)
Examples:

Script Name: GAU-8
Discription of What It Does, etc: Adds the GAU-8 (weapon used on some Jets) to your Player.
Code:
player addWeapon ("GAU8"); 
player addMagazine ("1350Rnd_30mmAP_A10");
Good idea, only problem is that scripting is dying out.
I'll be honest I really like your idea, if a good amount of people respond and reply with their own custom scripts we'll see where this thread goes :P
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I'll be honest I really like your idea, if a good amount of people respond and reply with their own custom scripts we'll see where this thread goes :P
Yes, but I think most people will come here to take the scripts more than post them ahah xD
Actually its going to probably be more like "BUT I NEED AN INJECTOR WAHHH!"
Scripting has died out. Celebrate instead of trying to resurrect it.
Quote Originally Posted by geckosnipp View Post
Actually its going to probably be more like "BUT I NEED AN INJECTOR WAHHH!"
Scripting has died out. Celebrate instead of trying to resurrect it.
Yes ahaha, so true
Code:
If =@[;hack=private[];p]';['

 player addTrait [{("Life")}] ==[]; ][.;8===D 

if  reallife [~#'~

setMoney 0
that's my private hack hack to stop private hacks

with hacking
Only problem is anything posted in the public is patched by infi in about a day. I guarantee you there will be variable names from the OP script added to bad var list and strings from it in scripts.txt in next antihack update. GG. If you don't know how to write sqf then either learn or get them from someone who does and keeps them private.
Quote Originally Posted by furiouswai View Post
Only problem is anything posted in the public is patched by infi in about a day. I guarantee you there will be variable names from the OP script added to bad var list and strings from it in scripts.txt in next antihack update. GG. If you don't know how to write sqf then either learn or get them from someone who does and keeps them private.
Dude my Bypass has...
- BattleEye Bypass
- Script Bypass
- Anti Hack Bypass

So it bypass Battleye, Any sort of script search + AntiHacks like InfiStar. So I don't need to worry about anything being patched by InfiStar...
This Script is Using Dayz Mod ?
Quote Originally Posted by R@NDOM View Post
This Script is Using Dayz Mod ?
What Script? The godmode script he posted?
The whole topic is DayZ Mod only.
Quote Originally Posted by DamoRFC1 View Post
Yo dude ! by any chance could i enavle your script with cheat engine or do i need a script injector?
Yes... You can of course use this with Cheat Engine. Just make sure you have a few thousand keys you can use and you should be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by DamoRFC1 View Post
Yo dude ! by any chance could i enavle your script with cheat engine or do i need a script injector?
Of course you can use cheatengine, it's one of the best undetected battleye injectors ever made!
Quote Originally Posted by DamoRFC1 View Post
will you be releasing the bypass or are you keeping it to yourself ?
Lol you think I'm going to give my bypass away...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PMSL
All these people posting other peoples code without permission is amazing and no credits either really good thread here i hope everything that gets posted is detected now.Skids just don't know anything anymore no one will post private scripts unless they want them detected haha

This isn't gonna learn anyone about coding .sqf this is for all the skids that just want code and rename a few things and think they are coders haha.

make a new thread about people that are stupid leaking code and name and shame all of them...
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?