Getting kicked from server

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Getting kicked from server
Not sure, if its a certain group of players hacking me, but is there a way to be kicked from the server in freeroam?
or coincidence I get the NFSW has stop working error, can anyone shed some light on this? or had the same problem
regards Cru
I know that If you lose connection to the server for even the smallest amount of time, you will get the "Not Responding" and "Stopped Working" errors or something, and the game will immediately freeze. I also know that if you try to use the speed hack in Cheat Engine, the same thing will happen Make sure you're not using any hacks or anything like that too. As far as I know, it has never happened to me except when my internet goes out. Anyway, I hope you fix the problem.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?