Zombie Human?
Okay this awkward glitch came up when i was playing quaratine. (Note: This was before the patch). I entered some random quaratine room. And when the loading page finished i ended up with red HP that said 600, the room being awfully bright and i had blood footsteps. I have no idea how to do this so dont ask me.
I couldnt attack humans, only zombies.
Ill show you some pics of it
Also, i did not use ghostmode of the rival site. As if u used ghostmode, footsteps would have not shown.


I got hit, by a zombie as i was taking ss, but i didnt get infected O.o, as you can see in the next ss my hp changed


In the end i got kicked for "hacking" as the spectators could see that my hp was 325. ><

I couldnt attack humans, only zombies.
Ill show you some pics of it
Also, i did not use ghostmode of the rival site. As if u used ghostmode, footsteps would have not shown.


I got hit, by a zombie as i was taking ss, but i didnt get infected O.o, as you can see in the next ss my hp changed



In the end i got kicked for "hacking" as the spectators could see that my hp was 325. ><
