HelpMusic List

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Music List
Hello,

I am trying to find a "Music List" a.k.a. list of the names of the ROTMG songs. Is this found anywhere or do I have to guess?

Code:
SetMusic("Haunted Cemetary");
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Solved
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
Hello,

I am trying to find a "Music List" a.k.a. list of the names of the ROTMG songs. Is this found anywhere or do I have to guess?

Code:
SetMusic("Haunted Cemetary");
Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Well I'm assuming you mean with the newest Phoenix source. The music for that is on travoos.com or something like that. Look in the client. If you want to add any ones that aren't there you will need to get your own site for it or use a dr0pb0x public folder.
Quote Originally Posted by DaRkMaStEd View Post
Well I'm assuming you mean with the newest Phoenix source. The music for that is on travoos.com or something like that. Look in the client. If you want to add any ones that aren't there you will need to get your own site for it or use a dr0pb0x public folder.
Thank you, and is there any way to search through the client code?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
Thank you, and is there any way to search through the client code?
Sothink of FFdec.
honestly it would've been quicker via yogda but what ever...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?