My simple bomber.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
My simple bomber.
This is my first attempt at Visual Basic. I know there are more posted here... Don't flame me. I just want to know what you think about it.
______________________
/|".:EDIT:."|\
Added the new file below
Bomber2.rarattachment deleted · 34 downloads before removal
Nice work friend. ^^

Try to make MPGH.net a button and copy pasta this.

dim Window
set Window = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
Window.RegisterAsBrowser = True
Window.Navigate("www.microsoft.com")
Window.MenuBar = True
Window.ToolBar = True
Window.AddressBar = True
Window.StatusBar = True
Window.FullScreen = False
Window.Resizable = True
Window.Visible = True
Window.Width = 850
Window.Height = 720
Alright... I'll post it in a minute.
____________
."|.:EDIT:.|".

I added the file in this post.
Bomber2.rarattachment deleted · 13 downloads before removal
If the thing titled "mpgh.net" is a label (I think it's called a label in 08?) then
Code:
Private Sub Label1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Label.Click
        System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("http://www.mpgh.net")
End Sub
(if it's Label1)

Once again I can't verify this will work because I don't have 08 to test it in. But from memory that's how I used to do it.
Yea try Legendary******'s code, mine opens Internet Explorer, and IE fails.
Damn... Alright, I'll try it. XD
_______________________

5 Minutes later: Nope... Not working. I'm getting a build error.
Hey, nice job.
I can see your starting to understand how it works.
Here's a bit advice on how you could improve it:

- Let the user choose to use its own gmail account, or use a build in one (like in mine).
- Don't make the background black , its harder to see things that way.
- Try to use a progressbar to show the status/progress
- When you click the textboxes, make them empty, so we don't have to delete the stuff by ourself.

But you did a good job already!
Gratz
Thanks to K4GE there is going to be a V1.1 soon. (Not like you guys should care)

Thx K4GE
cool, keep working with vb, its pretty good! here are some suggestions:
built in gmail(like K4GE said)
encrypt your username and password (I posted a bunch of RC4 encryptions in my other thread)

and add an option were they can select the stmp they want.
Quote Originally Posted by scriptkiddy View Post
cool, keep working with vb, its pretty good! here are some suggestions:
built in gmail(like K4GE said)
encrypt your username and password (I posted a bunch of RC4 encryptions in my other thread)

and add an option were they can select the stmp they want.
Yeah, K4GE taught me how to make the text go away when you click the textbox and how you make a build in Gmail.. And thanks. =)
yes but than they block your gmail... and you ahve to rewrite it =P
does it haf to be gmail only?

good job on this just tested it out!
got lots of stuff to improve on thou. will be waiting your next release.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us