Website logo request

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Website logo request
Could one of you creative people make me a logo please?

I want it to say "Death or Cake?"

Then under it in smaller text would be "Ahh.. I got you! we're out of Cake "

It should be in the grayish family of colors,


a small screenshot of the main site is this, my logo is just text right now, id like something abit more amazing.




Telling you now, if I like your work I will pay around $5-$10 paypal.
depending on the work.
I'll make this for you when i get back from school.


i'll give you them for free, just say when and i'll take the copyright off. But I would really like a little donation
you did it for free, but you want a donation :P?

Also the copyright isnt that hard to take off myself, just saying. So if you have paypal just pm me with the email.
Beat me to it.

Fuck it.

LOL.
Make one better, and itll be a comp :P
nice mang -
oh so you can take off copyright? Thanks
I sent you my paypal.
brb at like 5;30 gmt. and no i would definately like a small amount of money. if thats ok?
i'm sharpryno.
Now your using it on the website, taking off the copyright without even paying, read your pm for my paypal.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?