PostNeed help creating hacks from professional hacker

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need help creating hacks from professional hacker
I'm a noob hacker but i need help from a professional hacker to find a way to download xbox360 games for free not just some i mean battlefield, diablo 3,and any high dollar game there is on xboxlive it will be the best hack for xbox360 so i need the best hackers there is and thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by substituteaccount View Post
I'm a noob hacker but i need help from a professional hacker to find a way to download xbox360 games for free not just some i mean battlefield, diablo 3,and any high dollar game there is on xboxlive it will be the best hack for xbox360 so i need the best hackers there is and thank you.
I will give you your options: Have a Jtagged XBOX or a Flashed XBOX. A flashed xbox can run unapproved discs, you can download a game to a disc. A Jtagged xbox is able to download nearly any game. I have never seen a WORKING game downloader unless you have a modded xbox.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I will give you your options: Have a Jtagged XBOX or a Flashed XBOX. A flashed xbox can run unapproved discs, you can download a game to a disc. A Jtagged xbox is able to download nearly any game. I have never seen a WORKING game downloader unless you have a modded xbox.
Exactly..
I would flash it..
And its not that hard to flash a xbox
Dont Forget: You can damage your xbox with flashing or jtagging...
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
Exactly..
I would flash it..
And its not that hard to flash a xbox
Dont Forget: You can damage your xbox with flashing or jtagging...
Thanks for agreeing with me, but next time check the date.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


Thanks for agreeing with me, but next time check the date.
Ups!
Thought it was a current post because this damian guy posted 2 hours ago...
I hope this is a joke because i just made my day with that one. LOL

Stroll onto the forums and on your first post, you demand the best hacker we have to help you make the best xbox hack ever.
Quote Originally Posted by ArgoEclipse View Post
I hope this is a joke because i just made my day with that one. LOL

Stroll onto the forums and on your first post, you demand the best hacker we have to help you make the best xbox hack ever.
LOL i know right
Its better for you to flash your drive if you can instead of jtag.
A lot cheaper then to buy all the stuff needed to jtag since you can't even be online long enough without getting banned.
I run a xbox with a flashed dvd drive (Flashed myself with some wire and a homemade probe) and have no issues burning games with burner max or turncate and I haven't been banned in over 2 years.
Wait is there any service for this omg i want it
I have xbox 1
Good luck and have fun!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?