Patched.Dll Multihack [2.1.7]

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Thanks to y'all for your support then.
Looks good. Can't wait until it's approved. Thanks for making this!
source code infinite exp?
why ican't download that
Quote Originally Posted by mcbimo View Post
why ican't download that
Neither I can
Is there any way you can make a separate dll without big backpack? I don't want it to glitch out my inventory.
Approved.
No credits for me? Looks like you took everything from my thread tbh. ( @Color I'm actually going through all of the dll's, if you are wondering :P)
Quote Originally Posted by Kunii View Post
No credits for me? Looks like you took everything from my thread tbh. ( @Color I'm actually going through all of the dll's, if you are wondering :P)
Yeah I thought I had edited and put in my post a warning but since I was approving and deleting some 50-60 posts I guess I overlooked it. @Julienscotto first and last warning.
Hey sorry for this nobs question, i am new with this game and i like to use this hacks. is there any possibility to get VAC baneed? and does this game already have VAC protection? Thank you
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?