Status Signature

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Status Signature
Status Signatures, ive bet you used them before. They are images with data in them, and they change when the data changes. Its also known as GD images, Static Images, or Dynamic Imaging.

I will be making a script, like CombatArms HQ uses, for the signatures you see alot of users using. I will be updating as I go along.

  1. Grab Variables needed [%80]
  2. Create sample render
  3. Put data on the render


For a Quck example, of the non image version check out what I came up with
http://ugleh.com/projects/sig/cainfo.php?user=FrapsMe
Change FrapsMe with your name.
Re upload the link for the pic
my website is currently own, but the script is fully functional.
Big Bump, Please read rules before posting.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?