HelpPheonix Realms Error

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Pheonix Realms Error
I imported everything I needed into MySQL and built and rebuilt the solution. Now when I run it I get this error:
Screen Shot.png856 KB · 101 downloads
Have you changed MySQL parameters in db/Database.cs? It seems that the password is wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Have you changed MySQL parameters in db/Database.cs? It seems that the password is wrong.
How do you do this?
Quote Originally Posted by INoAll View Post
How do you do this?
db/database.cs

Change the password to botmaker
it still is giving me the same error
I have imported struct.sql, built and rebuilt the solution, and changed the password in db/database.cs (as seen circled in red in the picture) and i am receiving this error. "botmaker" is the password used in mysql... do i need an internet connection to run this?
I have the same problem :c (except where your's says unknown column 'rank', mine says 'guildFame'
so is there a fix for this?
@INoAll you should reinstall mysql and make sure you import the right struct.sql
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
ew, phoenix
Ew, Kieron
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Ew, Kieron
ew, ahwlong
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us