WTSDiamond Frame | Gold IV | All Champs | 186 Skins - POST OFFERS, TRUSTED MM ONLY

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Diamond Frame | Gold IV | All Champs | 186 Skins - POST OFFERS, TRUSTED MM ONLY
Not selling anymore.
ADMIN / MOD please close this...
"Neck" scammed me so I quit this... Proof is on the reply here.
sell.png1.2 MB · 18 downloads
Diamond frame and gold 4? Why ?
Because it is... What's the problem?
Bump... Price starting at 200€
Quote Originally Posted by diexx View Post
Diamond frame and gold 4? Why ?
It could be from ranked teams.
Cataclypse, this "Neck" guy scammed me.
I was desperate to sell my account, and he gave me all this very studied, social engineering bullshit, and took advantage of my frailness to scam me.
I'm going homeless in 6 days, so I needed the 200€ ASAP, I went first, gave him my account's recovering information, then he demanded posession of the creation e-mail, which is PERSONAL, and he DID NOT NEED IT.
I have proof of this on our Skype conversation here, if you wish to read through it:
scribd (dot) com/doc/235117184/Fucking-Scammer

I believe better proof is not required.
This kid is not only a scammer, he is a danger to human society.
Quote Originally Posted by Serena666 View Post
Cataclypse, this "Neck" guy scammed me.
I was desperate to sell my account, and he gave me all this very studied, social engineering bullshit, and took advantage of my frailness to scam me.
I'm going homeless in 6 days, so I needed the 200€ ASAP, I went first, gave him my account's recovering information, then he demanded posession of the creation e-mail, which is PERSONAL, and he DID NOT NEED IT.
I have proof of this on our Skype conversation here, if you wish to read through it:
scribd (dot) com/doc/235117184/Fucking-Scammer

I believe better proof is not required.
This kid is not only a scammer, he is a danger to human society.
Please create a thread in the Scammer Grave: Scammer Grave - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
If found guilty, he will be permanently banned.
You never listed any contact details, what is your Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Neck View Post
You never listed any contact details, what is your Skype?
aulajade. And sorry, but I waited for someone to be interested.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?