WTS[SELLING] [NA] $20!! Fresh Unranked Level 30 NA League of Legends Accounts! $20 ONLY!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[SELLING] [NA] $20!! Fresh Unranked Level 30 NA League of Legends Accounts! $20 ONLY!
Hello, I am selling fresh unranked level 30 NA League of Legends accounts!

Skype: EllieGold808 - Add me if you want to buy or have any questions!

Server: NA only
Price: $20 - CHEAP!
Payment: Amazon Gift Cards ONLY

---------------------------------------------

  • I am the only person that has/had info to the accounts.
  • No Verified Email (meaning you will be the sole owner once you verify your email)
  • 0 - 400 RP
  • 25,000 - 30,000+ IP
  • No champions purchased (except Soraka)
  • No skins purchased.
  • 2 Rune Pages, No Runes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also selling some ranked accounts meaning they have been played on, have more champions / skins, have more rune pages and runes, and have some non-default summoner icons.

Account #1:

Level 30
14 Wins - 10 Loss, Platinum 4, Season 3 Plat
30 Games Chat Restricted =/
Champions owned: See attachment #1
9 Rune Pages with most basic runes
60 RP, 16890 IP
4 Skins - Red Riding Annie, Grey Warwick, Medieval Twitch, Victorious Elise

Price: $40

---------------------------------------------

Account #2:

Level 30
32 Wins - 18 Loss, Diamond 3, Season 3 Plat
Champions owned: See attachment #2
9 Rune Pages with most basic runes
318 RP, 10761 IP - Includes 14 Win IP Boosts
Only 2 Refund Credits left, Used 1.
10 Skins - Judgement Kayle, Samurai Yi, Longhorn Alistar, PAX Sivir, Grey Warwick, Buccaneer Tristana, Riot Girl Tristana, Medieval Twitch, Victorious Janna, Victorious Elise
Season 3 Victorious Ward

Price: $70

Skype: EllieGold808 - Add me if you want to buy or have any questions!
I can vouch if you'd like. Also, you need ingame screenshots.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
I can vouch if you'd like. Also, you need ingame screenshots.
I can't post links, prob because I'm new member

I have a +1 feedback score over at ****** but I've already sold about 5 accounts.

and how can you vouch for me?
Quote Originally Posted by EllieGold View Post
I can't post links, prob because I'm new member

I have a +1 feedback score over at ****** but I've already sold about 5 accounts.

and how can you vouch for me?
You can upload screenshots by clicking "go advanced".

Outside vouches aren't valid on MPGH.

I have added you on Skype to discuss.
Ill take the diamond off of you for $50
Quote Originally Posted by r eaper View Post
Ill take the diamond off of you for $50
sorry, that is far too low from my asking price
Acc #2 is SOLD!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?