WTSiTtunes Refunding

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
iTtunes Refunding
I am refunding iTunes so you get your money back for purchased items. An example of something I can do is refund your money if you bought Clash of Clans gems. I will be offering this service for 8% of whatever you bought. Thanks and have a good day!

Also willing to sell the method!

Skype: variation.astro
Will you be providing a vouch copy to a staff to verify it works? (Hoping so)
Also does this method possibly have any risk? I use Apple as my primary source of business now, like icloud email, and business apps I can't afford to lose lol.
Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
Will you be providing a vouch copy to a staff to verify it works? (Hoping so)
Also does this method possibly have any risk? I use Apple as my primary source of business now, like icloud email, and business apps I can't afford to lose lol.
^ the above, also is there a limit to amount of times we can do it?
Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
Will you be providing a vouch copy to a staff to verify it works? (Hoping so)
Also does this method possibly have any risk? I use Apple as my primary source of business now, like icloud email, and business apps I can't afford to lose lol.
There is a limit, they check your account to see if you've had any past refunds. Highest amount I've received was 3
I will provide ONE staff member a vouch copy, And I do not believe there is a limit to the amount of times you can do it, but I have only tried doing it once. I mean if you want to go that route and see if you can do it multiple times, I will try and only charge you if it works.
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
I will provide ONE staff member a vouch copy, And I do not believe there is a limit to the amount of times you can do it, but I have only tried doing it once. I mean if you want to go that route and see if you can do it multiple times, I will try and only charge you if it works.
Cool :3 I would love to see a staff vouch, since I haven't been here a while I hope this works out. @Flengo @Josh You guys mind?
seems really cool I can review you if you wish @Exiige
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
seems really cool I can review you if you wish @Exiige
you can take vouch copy as no staff has approached me
BUMP! Still looking to give away a vouch copy if you are eligible.
Bump bump it up baby up to the top cmon now! Still giving away a vouch copy
bumperino dailyrino
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?