And I was even complimented! But on to the real issue, I've been erect for around 5 hours... should I call a doctor?
Yes, yes you should call the doctor.
Yes and do it right now.
No. I think you should call Saul.
xD
and i thought i was cool when i found out your name a couple months ago
Well anyway congrats. You are now considered a man in Japan.
Originally Posted by Kodoku
and i thought i was cool when i found out your name a couple months ago
I've posted my name and pictures of myself on MPGH before in General, the first to learn my name on MPGH was Kenshin. He ended up getting banned tho but he was cool, I added him on Facebook and what not.
Spaghetti and Implify never login to MPGH anymore also...
The only active original loli lover member is me...
Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance
I've posted my name and pictures of myself on MPGH before in General, the first to learn my name on MPGH was Kenshin. He ended up getting banned tho but he was cool, I added him on Facebook and what not.
Spaghetti and Implify never login to MPGH anymore also...
The only active original loli lover member is me...
The new generation has risen
Originally Posted by Kodoku
The new generation has risen
SpaghettiMaster will always be the founding father of the loli lovers force and the most autistic motherfucker in the world. Nah, he's still on MPGH but he's inactive as fuck. It'll take him a week to respond if you mention him but yet I'll see this bitch liking posts on Facebook and making osu videos
Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance
SpaghettiMaster will always be the founding father of the loli lovers force and the most autistic motherfucker in the world. Nah, he's still on MPGH but he's inactive as fuck. It'll take him a week to respond if you mention him but yet I'll see this bitch liking posts on Facebook and making osu videos
I need that osu skin
Too bad my tablet broke and im shit now :^)
I think i talked to him on steam once. Seemed like a cool guy.