OutdatedProject B - Hamachi

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Load Error, Retying... I am connected to one of the hamachis.
Make more Rooms Please
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
To bad its hamachi :/
You're saying it like it is a good server.
Quote Originally Posted by filenub View Post
You're saying it like it is a good server.
It has potential to become one
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
It has potential to become one
ty sir!

I'm trying to make it non Hmachi but i'm not that good with ports and things
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
ty sir!

I'm trying to make it non Hmachi but i'm not that good with ports and things
Youtube is a magical place my friend
Its where most of us start D:

But not me I started in High School :P

Just for now dud I have some information for you
Just make tons of hami networks xD
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Youtube is a magical place my friend
Its where most of us start D:

But not me I started in High School :P

Just for now dud I have some information for you
Just make tons of hami networks xD
The max is 50 I believe
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
The max is 50 I believe
Make all 50 then
All Hamachi Netwerks Full..
Could you please make more room in hamachi cuz i would really like to try out your pserver but al the networks are full...
Can you make them up to 25, please?
@Ahl Could somebody please close this threat, i'll make a new one because i have a other source now, no hamachi anymore blabla
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?