Amazon Promo credit method

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon Promo credit method
Hello I'm selling my amazon ebook method about Amazon promo credit for $2 only, you can earn around $5 or more within a few minutes of using this one, it was relatively cheap as it also serve as a guide and some other tips for people who already know about this method.


Also this method will only take you at least 2-5 minutes to get your results.



I accept BTC or Paypal (with middleman)


You can post here, PM me or add me on skype for more details : Lg.kren
I bought from Winter_Wolf on another forum and can vouch for this amazing method.

Well-Written: 8/10. Easy to understand, very descriptive. I thought it was good.
Contents: 10/10. It is hard to explain, but this method has everything you need, including one secret "ingredient" that you would need to get, if it wasn't included in this ebook.
Actual Method: 10/10 It worked for me, and I have little experience in the field. A nice and easy guide that and I was getting credit by around 10 minutes or so, and I was taking my time. I'm sure some could do it quicker!
Overall: 9.5/10 A great method. Even if you do not use the account many people would be willing to buy it from you for a good price. Reccomended to everyone, especially with his low price!

PS: Even though he said $2 in BTC, he did a paypal deal with me in the past. If you don't have BTC, try to skype him and see if he's in a good mood.

Thanks Winter_Wolf for the great method!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us