Help me make a private server!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help me make a private server!
I have tried with redria files, masterquestworlds files and other. Cant get it to work. Help me please.
These servers kinda suck, i have 100mbit internet and downloading these files are a pain for some reason. But i will try again.
EDIT: I have tried again, these files are supposed to be 25MB each right? Mine just gets stuck at like 8MB and when i open them it says "this archive is incomplete". Not my internets fault.
Quote Originally Posted by NegerFittaN2 View Post
These servers kinda suck, i have 100mbit internet and downloading these files are a pain for some reason. But i will try again.
EDIT: I have tried again, these files are supposed to be 25MB each right? Mine just gets stuck at like 8MB and when i open them it says "this archive is incomplete". Not my internets fault.
You have to combine them -_-
Quote Originally Posted by NegerFittaN2 View Post
What? What do you mean?
He mean to download all the files and then extract them.
He said "You have to combine them". Dont you think i know that I'm supposed to download all the files? Im not a retard.
I said this "These servers kinda suck, i have 100mbit internet and downloading these files are a pain for some reason. But i will try again.
EDIT: I have tried again, these files are supposed to be 25MB each right? Mine just gets stuck at like 8MB and when i open them it says "this archive is incomplete". Not my internets fault."
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?