Middle man needed!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Middle man needed!
Hello guys, I need a middle man for a Runescape account trade.

I'd prefer to have Symmetrical as a middle man.

Any others, I'll think about it!

If you decide to go along with it, please add me on skype: Thomastritton

I will ask you to confirm it's you by you sending me a PM on Mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by thomas812 View Post
I'd prefer to have Symmetrical as a middle man.
I wish I could help
but I don't do Runescape trades

Ask @Kevin or @Flengo
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


I wish I could help
but I don't do Runescape trades

Ask @Kevin or @Flengo
Ahh, how come?
Your my fav ahaha
Please someone?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us