WTBNEED BOOSTER

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
NEED BOOSTER
ME AND MY FRIENDS NEED A BOOSTER FOR OUR OPERATION BREAKOUT GOLD COIN
we mostly need 16 rounds (1match) at 1 map we will pay 2 keys for it.
Rank: 2x Global Elite 1x Gold Nova 3 so pls only boost with good hacks.


don't gonna accept new mpgh acc's
I can boost you later on when I get home, add me on skype @ thatonevieetguuy. I got you for free. We can talk about my ' hacks ' on skype.
I just need to be able to play with high ranks so it looks ' legit ' lol.
kk hope u can in if we win we will give something more
Feel free to check my thread out. My prices are cheap
Add me on skype. I can do that. Tonti123123
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?