Inconspicuous Hacked Client?
I really need a good hacked client that cannot be easily noticed by other players for my main account.
Currently, I use Huzuni which can be easily turned off from the escape key menu and use the least obvious hacks from it like auto-crits that can be disguised as a strength potion.
But, Huzuni isn't cutting it anymore for me, it hasn't been updated for a while but is still the best one I've ever used because of the easy key binds to turn off kill aura quickly or disable everything so I can take a screenshot on the fly for the server's forums or something like that.
So does anyone have a hacked client that can be easily hidden for screenshots, good with keybinds, and all around hard to notice?
I've been playing for a couple of months on a server on my main account with Huzuni and only get the occasional "wtffff u hve 2 b haxing".
Currently, I use Huzuni which can be easily turned off from the escape key menu and use the least obvious hacks from it like auto-crits that can be disguised as a strength potion.
But, Huzuni isn't cutting it anymore for me, it hasn't been updated for a while but is still the best one I've ever used because of the easy key binds to turn off kill aura quickly or disable everything so I can take a screenshot on the fly for the server's forums or something like that.
So does anyone have a hacked client that can be easily hidden for screenshots, good with keybinds, and all around hard to notice?
I've been playing for a couple of months on a server on my main account with Huzuni and only get the occasional "wtffff u hve 2 b haxing".
