Unturned Decrypted Source [2.2.2]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Unturned Decrypted Source [2.2.2]
So alot of things are in HEX, I didn't bother in converting, but you can. (I'll make an upload later of it in decimal probably, it only takes like two seconds to convert)

But here is the complete Unturned Assembly file. Unturned Source is being released soon for the workshop along with the decompiled assets, so might as well put this out there for people to use

Jotti's Malware Scan [1/22]: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...e9b081def01d16

Virustotal Antivirus scan [0/48]: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1406853937/

All things are definded. And for now, I'm simply off of Unturned Heks for now (As the project, not for helping) and on to Unturned Modding. GLHF



WARNING: Dont try and recompile -.\ you'll have lots of trouble, this is just a reference list so you can observe more.
Unturned 2.2.2 Decompiled_mpgh.net.rar2.0 MB · 357 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by xiEatNoodlezx View Post
So alot of things are in HEX, I didn't bother in converting, but you can. (I'll make an upload later of it in decimal probably, it only takes like two seconds to convert)

But here is the complete Unturned Assembly file. Unturned Source is being released soon for the workshop along with the decompiled assets, so might as well put this out there for people to use

Jotti's Malware Scan [1/22]: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanr...e9b081def01d16ⓘ

Virustotal Antivirus scan [0/48]: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1406853937/ⓘ

All things are definded. And for now, I'm simply off of Unturned Heks for now (As the project, not for helping) and on to Unturned Modding. GLHF



WARNING: Dont try and recompile -.\ you'll have lots of trouble, this is just a reference list so you can observe more.
Is that a source code of game? And how i can to decompile this files to scripts and etc
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us