Where do ya watch?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Where do ya watch?
What site do everyone go to to watch all of your anime?
kissanime
watchhentaistream(oops)
Crunchyroll
animeseason
soulanime

Is basically what I use to watch my shit lol
I torrent whole series from BakaBT and weekly from Nyaa. If you're looking for a streaming site check out KissAnime, it's the best I've seen.
Kissanime.
mofos.com is where I watch
animeultima & kissanime.
Nyaa is almost all you need, occasionally you might need BakaBT if there is absolutely no seeds. Even 10 seeds is enough for me; I can wait 1-3h that it takes to download a series with that low seeds
Nyaa for life
Kissanime- clean, easy to use, High quality
chia-anime or nyaa is the only two im on

hentaigasm for the hentai though
I use crunchyroll, hulu, funimation, netflix, and amazonprime
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us