Ecchi Animes?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Ecchi Animes?
Hello can somebody suggest me a good anime that has ecchi? no demon/superpower things. Just normal ecchi animes . thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
Hello can somebody suggest me a good anime that has ecchi? no demon/superpower things. Just normal ecchi animes . thank you.
Pretty much half of anime that comes out every season. Guess HOTD or something, don't have much knowledge in ecchi anime since they're usually shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Pretty much half of anime that comes out every season. Guess HOTD or something, don't have much knowledge in ecchi anime since they're usually shit.
Why shit? what about hentai then but with really good storys. and Not bibleblack. NORMAL ones haha .
highschool DxD was nice. it had a nice story nice boobies too.
Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
Why shit? what about hentai then but with really good storys. and Not bibleblack. NORMAL ones haha .
highschool DxD was nice. it had a nice story nice boobies too.
Cba linking ecchi shit so lemme just tell you most of the H I've seen

Bloods: Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2
Betsu ni Anta no Tame ni Ookiku Nattan Janain Dakara ne!!
Fault!! and its sequel
Floating Material
Hatsu Inu: The Animation and its sequel
Imouto Paradise! and its sequel(sequel is pretty than the first one, first one is just weird af)
Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo (it's a movie but there are 3 OVA's derived from the original that equal the movie's length)
Love 2 Quad
Nee Summer!
Tsun Tsun Maid wa Ero Ero Desu(one of the best, Kiriha is just a fucking bombshell)
Tropical Kiss
Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai(scat in here, wasn't warned of this so I skipped the part lol)
Joshikousei no Koshitsuki
Akina to Onsen de H Shiyo!(first person POV, didn't enjoy it but oppai so w/e lmao)
Fukubiki! Triangle: Miharu After and its sequel(I enjoyed it because Miharu and Futaba are just kawaii, enjoyed Miharu more but Futaba was more ecchi lol)
Brandish(I would not recommend this because of Theo's age, but if you want to see a little kid fucking a cum-draining devil/vampire then go ahead lol)

*I still have more to still watch, like 3-4 more, and I dropped a few candidates because of its sequels and I don't like rape
Your welcome
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
Cba linking ecchi shit so lemme just tell you most of the H I've seen

Bloods: Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2
Betsu ni Anta no Tame ni Ookiku Nattan Janain Dakara ne!!
Fault!! and its sequel
Floating Material
Hatsu Inu: The Animation and its sequel
Imouto Paradise! and its sequel(sequel is pretty than the first one, first one is just weird af)
Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo (it's a movie but there are 3 OVA's derived from the original that equal the movie's length)
Love 2 Quad
Nee Summer!
Tsun Tsun Maid wa Ero Ero Desu(one of the best, Kiriha is just a fucking bombshell)
Tropical Kiss
Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai(scat in here, wasn't warned of this so I skipped the part lol)
Joshikousei no Koshitsuki
Akina to Onsen de H Shiyo!(first person POV, didn't enjoy it but oppai so w/e lmao)
Fukubiki! Triangle: Miharu After and its sequel(I enjoyed it because Miharu and Futaba are just kawaii, enjoyed Miharu more but Futaba was more ecchi lol)
Brandish(I would not recommend this because of Theo's age, but if you want to see a little kid fucking a cum-draining devil/vampire then go ahead lol)

*I still have more to still watch, like 3-4 more, and I dropped a few candidates because of its sequels and I don't like rape
Your welcome
Thank you ! i watched tropical kiss and eroge h mo.... but others i didn't thanks alot. *gets naked*
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
Bloods: Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2
This is shit IMO
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
Tropical Kiss
Just watched this today, it's better than most hentai I've seen but still quite shitty
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
This is shit IMO

Just watched this today, it's better than most hentai I've seen but still quite shitty
I liked it graphics were kinda retarded(especially once it progresses) but I enjoyed it overall lol

Tropical Kiss is alright as well I guess

Anyways, I have to watch like 3 more on my plan to watch so yh might do that later on or something :3
The monogatari series is probably the only decent ecchi series.

No Game No Life was entertaining too I guess, so there's that.

But if you're going for ecchi you're really just going for softcore porn, in that category doujins/manga do it a lot better than anime. My favorite so far is Nana to Kaoru.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
The monogatari series is probably the only decent ecchi series.

No Game No Life was entertaining too I guess, so there's that.

But if you're going for ecchi you're really just going for softcore porn, in that category doujins/manga do it a lot better than anime. My favorite so far is Nana to Kaoru.
I don't know why but i don't really like manga. It's weird. I guess i'm not used to it.
Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post
I don't know why but i don't really like manga. It's weird. I guess i'm not used to it.
Have to get used to it and read the correct manga.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Have to get used to it and read the correct manga.
Well i'm home alone now *evil laght* il go do some stuffz.
Bakemonogatari
Sora no Otoshimono
guys no ... no... no... there is only 1 best ecchi kiss x sis
Hentai:
Anything by collaboration works (like Eroge!: H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai)

Anime:
Strike the blood
Kiss x Sis
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls
Majikoi
Infinite stratos
Sekirei
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (more or less)
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai

Honestly if you're looking for straight up porn i've found doujins are the way to go. Most hentai videos have awkward animation imo.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?