About Secure and Detectable

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
About Secure and Detectable
Hyy *_^, uuhm ya~+ Me downloaded and tested several hacks from this forum and in every thread people give pro & contra...
so im confused now and want to know which of these hacks here are undetected or nearly undetected...
so that i can play this game without getting banned when using one or another hack <3

btw, Nokita you got an cute nickname, i like creative names++
Well to my knowledge the people that keep getting banned are using it to much and people are realizing they are cheating and reporting that player. If you use them stealthily then it may be a little more "undetected" ,for lack of better words, for you. I personally have not been banned yet and I use the hacks almost every time I play a game. Hope I helped.
but which hacks you using ?
confusing :s some hacks you get banned within 24 hrs some not.

Can you or anyone type down the settings i have to make in Extreme Injector ? its &/%&/%&/%&/ for my knowledge
Quote Originally Posted by Keiko87 View Post
but which hacks you using ?
confusing :s some hacks you get banned within 24 hrs some not.

Can you or anyone type down the settings i have to make in Extreme Injector ? its &/%&/%&/%&/ for my knowledge
I would use these hacks
GRPH D3D V2 which is basically Wall Hack and other goodies credits to timiostimio
This is your NoReadyTime created by the epic nokita666
Lastly is NoRecoil created again by the epic nokita666
These are the hacks I use, I also don't exploit them to hard. My meaning by this is I don't try to abuse the hacks and show that it is obvious I'm hacking. I've also read some threads stating they are IP banning as of now :/ so stay careful. As for Extreme Injector goes I just use default settings to inject. Hope I helped
You Want To Use Hacks Without BAN Then Use Your BANK. As Simple As That.
If you're smart enough you will know.

The problem is not the hacks that based on the graphics/model, like: Wall hack, No spoil, etc.
About the hacks that may be detected, the hacks that based on the game files/system, something makes you teleport to every place in the map, reload in background(I think), that can be detected by the game and of course by the players, so I just recommend you if you wanna use hacks to help you playing this game without ban, use Wall hacks, no spoil etc, the hacks that based on the graphics as I mentioned because it doesn't have anything to do with the system, also do not over-use it, people may detect it, and if reported with proof, your chance being banned will be high.



Good luck.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?