Editing rez files

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Editing rez files
Ok so I attempted to put the word "Cock" or a Specs uniform, the outcome was the whole Char_t file not showing up, I then find out later when I try to open with WinRez LT that it is corrupted. So I may be doing this wrong, Can someone tell me what I do next, this is what ive done:

  1. Use WInRez LT to take the Specialists body out of Char_t_body.rez
  2. I use DTX Viewer to see if its what I want, and it is so now I close DTX Viewer
  3. I use the Nexon to Lintech converter
  4. I open the Lintech version in Photoshop
  5. I save the file as a .DTX and close
  6. I convert the Lintech version to Nexon version
  7. I open the new Spec body with the DTX Viewer, and it looks fine in how i made it.
  8. I open WinRez, go back to the same spot, and drag the file inside and overwrite


I think the last step is where I messed up, please help me :P
Don't bother with Specs uniform, it's server-sided. the other uniforms aren't server-sided, I know that because all CA VIP hacks can't cham specs (only their torso for the man spec, and only the eyewear for the chick spec).
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
Don't bother with Specs uniform, it's server-sided. the other uniforms aren't server-sided, I know that because all CA VIP hacks can't cham specs (only their torso for the man spec, and only the eyewear for the chick spec).
That's bull shit. you can edit any texture. and I can show you how. PM me.
Ok, but I still need to solve the currpted file issue.

Also, could you upload Chars_t_body and send the link please and thanks.
WinRez isn't going to work atm.
B1ackAnge1 is in the process of finding some bytes from ca so he can implement them into the program.

atm, there is noo way of editing them.
although here soon...that's a different story
Well, I just edited a file, uploaded it, and when I went in game the old texture was still there. When I open the rez file I see the changes, but in game I dont. It was weird. Same thing when I completly removed the texture file, i still had textures. I think it had something with me owning vip, and they had a d3d dll file.
Winrez doesn't save out in the specific CA Format... yet...
RezInject works around that though
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us