GUYS... when making account, you agree to: "I accept the collection and use of my data by Ubisoft according to the Privacy Policy" something is fishy? A lot of other games I play only state this as optional, and if you let them, they only collect it anonymously for better game performance purposes (they only want to know your computer specs!)
Solve For IP banned
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / Buyingusing to create account proxy site does not load the page
Probably a combination of IP + HWID.
No offense, but if you're going to try to ruin the game, you should serve the consequence. It's basically a slap in the face for abusing hacks. And if you want to abuse hacks and the GRP community, a good place to start is w/ SilverAngel and Nokita's massive kill release. Sorry not really sorry. 

I completely agree with you Nitewalker. I will go back to my cosha account and enjoy the game like I used to. Hopefully others will follow suit, and we can all play on a level playing field again. To be honest the last 3 months of playing, I've just tried to keep one step ahead of other hackers. Now we are back to normal it may be fun again. I wont be spending money with Ubi again, until all this stuff has settled down. Happy killing from a former hacker 

yes i had the same with Planetside 2, got an Super mega something like Ban 
And i had x22 hacks 3 month period grrr :3

And i had x22 hacks 3 month period grrr :3
Tested, this has nothing to do with IP Ban.
(Since Im on a dynamic IP, every modem reset. I Get a new IP.)
What has been tested?
> New IP Address on Registration
> Disconnects the modem
> Generates new IP
> New IP Address on Game "Profile creation".
> Proceeds to Lobby (loading, then disconnected)
> Logging in again and you get a "Ban notice" even if the Account is new.
If this has to be IP Ban, neither registering OR logging to the game using the unchanged IP (before blocked) will let you join the game.
But instead, you can still connect to the game.
So why are you getting ban instantly?
I can only conclude that the game itself, records your HWID (Hardware ID). And save your HWID to their database.
If your account is flagged as "Ban" your HWID will also be recorded.
Hence, every time you login to that PC with the flagged HWID, you get insta ban.
There are few ways for them to get your Hardware ID.
CPU ID for instance.
If you dont know what HWID looks like, it looks like this: BFEBFBFF000106A4
Of course I dont have concrete evidences to this claims but so far, this is what I believe.
So, how to bypass HWID?
I have no known method (software) that can modify your hwid. But I think there is.
Also, we dont know which Hardware ID they record. It could be your CPU ID, Hard disk, etc...
You can also bypass this if you are willing to replace your hardware physically just to play GRP.
(Since Im on a dynamic IP, every modem reset. I Get a new IP.)
What has been tested?
> New IP Address on Registration
> Disconnects the modem
> Generates new IP
> New IP Address on Game "Profile creation".
> Proceeds to Lobby (loading, then disconnected)
> Logging in again and you get a "Ban notice" even if the Account is new.
If this has to be IP Ban, neither registering OR logging to the game using the unchanged IP (before blocked) will let you join the game.
But instead, you can still connect to the game.
So why are you getting ban instantly?
I can only conclude that the game itself, records your HWID (Hardware ID). And save your HWID to their database.
If your account is flagged as "Ban" your HWID will also be recorded.
Hence, every time you login to that PC with the flagged HWID, you get insta ban.
There are few ways for them to get your Hardware ID.
CPU ID for instance.
If you dont know what HWID looks like, it looks like this: BFEBFBFF000106A4
Of course I dont have concrete evidences to this claims but so far, this is what I believe.
So, how to bypass HWID?
I have no known method (software) that can modify your hwid. But I think there is.
Also, we dont know which Hardware ID they record. It could be your CPU ID, Hard disk, etc...
You can also bypass this if you are willing to replace your hardware physically just to play GRP.
It's something to do with the HDD . I swopped HDDs over and can now play, using my good account. I did a fresh windows install on my "banned" HDD , used a different internet connection and was still banned on a fresh GRP setup with a new account, instantly banned on creation. Hope this info helps some of you out there
Now, problem is, which HDD HWID they ban?
If you have multiple Hard disk.
Should it be the Primary? (where usually the OS is installed?)
If thats the case, well...not worth the trouble imo.
But nonetheless, a quick Google Search returned:
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/changing...and-volume-id/
We still have hope, someone test this please?
If you have multiple Hard disk.
Should it be the Primary? (where usually the OS is installed?)
If thats the case, well...not worth the trouble imo.
But nonetheless, a quick Google Search returned:
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/changing...and-volume-id/
We still have hope, someone test this please?
Ive tried Hard Disk Serial Number Changer with a fresh windows on my "banned " HDD with a different internet connection. Still banned.
Only solution is a complete different HDD
Only solution is a complete different HDD
TRY THIS I MADE A VIDEO!
The EASIEST WAY! REMEMBER TO THANKS THIS POST!



The EASIEST WAY! REMEMBER TO THANKS THIS POST!





Code:
{
"record": {
"GameTag": "GRO",
"TrackingType": "FunnelTracking",
"Message": "{\"Username\":\"timiostimio\",\"ComputerName\":\"TIIM\",\"MacAddr\":\"1C4BD6907767\",\"SessionId\":\"3dff1997-0607-4952-a2b6-cbcd91819f2f\",\"SessionStartTime\":\"2014-08-05T12:44:18.934Z\",\"SessionCurrentTime\":\"2014-08-05T12:44:56.886Z\",\"DownloadStartTime\":\"\",\"DownloadEndTime\":\"\",\"LauncherVersionId\":\"1.36.794.2\",\"AverageActiveWebSeedCount\":0,\"AverageActiveP2PCount\":0,\"SessionDownloaded\":0,\"HaveAllVersions\":true,\"DistributionSource\":\"Steam\",\"SteamId\":0,\"IsNewInstall\":true,\"installStatus\":11,\"installStatusValue\":\"StartButtonPress\"}"
}
}
Please, dont ask how to it...
This thread is closed for replies.
