Btooom!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Btooom!
Alright since Kodoku recommended me this, and since I was bored, I've decided to check it out a few hours ago and already at episode 7 atm This show is really good, better than I expected tbh(well I say that about every show I watch nowadays lmao) and I got hooked on it by the second episode

I'm just glad that Sakamoto killed that psychopathic 14 year old cunt tbh that kid was just fucking insane and out of control, would've of done way worse to him if I were Sakamoto and show no mercy, but eh at least Sakamoto still killed him nonetheless lmao

Anyways, gonna see like two-three more eps before I go to sleep since I don't want to finish it atm but when I wake up :3

cya

EDIT: THE FUCKING LITTLE CUNT ISN'T DEAD YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME
Look forward for this one.
Re-reading gantz I just don't see the point in btoom!.....
Just finished it a few minutes ago I have to say that ending was really horrible but at least Himiko x Ryouta finally surfaced I guess

The manga is ongoing though, which is a good thing to say because I'm really hoping for another season since that ending didn't even involve the characters leaving the island at all and didn't produce any winners :3

Good show nonetheless and Himiko was just so kawaii but when that fat cunt almost raped her I was like "NOO WTF" eh I guess I'm gonna go start on Ishuukan Friends now or something
i gave up on watching btoom after i finished the first episode
Was a decent show
Season two never

The psychotic kid was the best character

Honestly though i barely remember how good this one really was...I watched it in one sitting starting at like 2am.
Glad you liked it though
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Season two never

The psychotic kid was the best character

Honestly though i barely remember how good this one really was...I watched it in one sitting starting at like 2am.
Glad you liked it though
Yh np idek Idc that he killed his dad, since he basically groped him and was abusive, but his other erratic actions are what I didn't like about him obv :3
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?