Thumbs upWTSUnRanked (9/10) | LvL 30 | 28 Skins | 67 Champs | Taking Offers

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
UnRanked (9/10) | LvL 30 | 28 Skins | 67 Champs | Taking Offers
All places where it says link would've been a prntscr; however, I am currently not allowed to post links.

Name: Hold The Dunions (It is a reference to a youtube video.)

Server: NA

Level: 30

Rank: Currently Un-Ranked, although I have played 9/10 placements and have had mixed results.

Skins: 28, Link

Champions: 68, Link and Link

Runes: I only have two rune pages, but here they are. Link (AD - Complete) Link (AP - Incomplete)

Status: Never banned, never sold, personal account (I have access to the original email), 202 RP, 1586 IP (With a 4 win boost), 4 special icons

Why I'm Selling: It makes me sad when a game loses it's replay value and you no longer have desire to play it after a certain point. That is why I am selling the account, I haven't played in a good amount of time and it's just not something I would want to pick up again.

If you are interested in buying the account, contact me via the forums and/or skype (destructibledemon). I will accept steam payments if that would make things easier on yourself.

Thanks - Vendicutus
You can upload screenshots by clicking "go advanced". Also, please add the server.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?